NEXT PRACTICE WILL BE ON TUESDAY at 3:30 PM.

Gallery

sequim-baseball-auction-16 sequim-baseball-auction-2 img_1658 ray-summerball-2010-056

ABOUT SEQUIM BASEBALL…

In the spring of 2000, the Sequim High School Baseball staff saw a need for summer baseball for high school players in Sequim. We’ve been working with young men ever since, and currently, we carry 20 players and travel almost every¬†weekend in June & July.

We have a great sponsor in Olympic Ambulance (OA). OA’s help each year accounts for about 40% of our budget. The team and staff raise the other 60% through various fundraising events. We also raised $200 through sponsorship advertising on the bus.

Each player pays $225 to play. If a player can’t pay, the team will cover his cost.

How can you help?

Each year, the team raises around $10,000. We hold a special Dinner & Auction. We also receive donations from businesses in and around Sequim. These businesses make the difference in our program.

All donations are spent on the players. Coaches are not paid. We are a nonprofit organization.

If your business can help, please send your donation to:

Sequim Baseball U18, Inc.
P. O. Box 223
Sequim, WA 98382
(360) 808-2357.